Account Executive – Technology Staffing
The Hollister Group is currently searching for a dedicated and experienced staffing professional to support, maintain, and expand upon the business relationship with one of Hollister’s largest contract staffing partners. The Account Executive will serve as a direct liaison to Hollister’s client – a leader in Healthcare, Technology, and Life Sciences who employs more than 30,000 and serves over 3 million customers around the globe. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. As Boston’s leading staffing consultancy repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work” and a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister, and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Establish and build relationships with client hiring managers and decision makers
- Collaborate with hiring managers to develop job specifications for contact, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions
- Support hiring managers’ job requests that are contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire
- Work in partnership with the recruiting team to select and submit well-matched candidates to fulfill job openings and provide timely feedback on submittals and interview activity
- Maintain ongoing contact regarding consultants on assignment, ensuring each contractor is performing successfully and achieving the client’s expectations
- Market Hollister’s brand and services to departments throughout client firm
- Manage requests for paperwork and important employment documentation; handle updates to Statements of Work from departments and managers
- A minimum of 2 years of client-facing or Business-to-Business Sales experience, preferably in a Technology or Healthcare environment; experience in the recruiting industry is a plus
- Willingness and ability to travel in the Northeast several times per year
- Exceptional customer service skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven track record as a self-managed business professional
- Ability to build and maintain long-term relationships both internally and externally
- Creative problem-solving and strategic thinking skills
- Self-confidence, perseverance, and a high sense of urgency required
Hollister is encouraging each person to meet and collaborate in person as much as possible, and we have been pleased to see our team embrace a hybrid work schedule. We are only considering talent who is open to working in the office 2-3 days per week currently. We cannot consider your candidacy if you are seeking fully remote work.
If you are interested in this position, please email Mike Raimondi at email@example.com.