- Accounting & Finance
- Direct Hire
- Boston, MA
- Job Number: JO-2302-115568
The Hollister Group, Boston’s leading staffing consultancy repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work” and a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” is seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as an Account Manager for the Staffing Division (Accounting, Finance, Admin, HR). We are excited to speak with candidates who would thrive on a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration, accountability, and building relationships.
The Hollister Group currently operates on a hybrid work schedule and can only consider New England-based candidates for internal positions.
- Proactively connect with current and potential clients through community involvement, prospecting, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing existing relationships
- Work with the Recruiting team to help identify potential talent that matches our clients’ needs
- Partner with clients by booking meetings, assisting with identifying their staffing/hiring needs, and building long-term relationships
- Provide outstanding customer service and a top-notch experience for current and prospective clients
- Conduct research on current industry hiring trends to proactively target new leads
- Collaboratively work with the team of recruiters to identify and facilitate the best matches between candidate desires and client needs
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred but related experience will be considered
- Self-motived with a passion for sales and customer service
- Experience in a business-to-business sales environment with knowledge of contracts, negotiation, prospecting, and outreach techniques
- Proven experience building and maintaining long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including demonstrated follow-up skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Technology skills that include CRMs and Microsoft Office; calendar management software experience strongly preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is committed to building a diverse workforce and has cultivated a culture where employees are encouraged to bring their whole, authentic selves to work. We believe diversity drives innovation, and we know true inclusion is not possible without continuous education and reflection. Our goal is to help all employees feel celebrated and supported, so we do our best to bridge the gaps between our differences by consistently providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
If you are interested and meet these qualifications, please apply here, or email your resume to Stuart Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you!