- Accounting & Finance
- Direct Hire
- Boston, MA
- Job Number: JO-2301-115390
Recruiter – Accounting & Finance Staffing
The Hollister Group, Boston’s leading staffing consultancy repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work” and a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” is seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiter on our Accounting & Finance Staffing team. We are looking to speak with candidates who would thrive on a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration, accountability, and building relationships.
The Hollister Group currently operates on a hybrid work schedule and can only consider New England-based candidates for internal positions.
- Proactively connect with potential talent through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, LinkedIn sourcing, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen, and identify qualified Accounting & Finance talent for contract, temporary, and direct hire opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Manage the talent interview process from initial interview through offer stage
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to identify and facilitate the best match between talent desires and client needs
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with talent at all levels from Staff Accountant / Financial Analyst to Controller / Director of Finance / CFO
- Conduct research and stay up to date on current industry trends
- Develop meaningful relationships with talent to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
- One year of experience in an accounting or finance role or experience in recruiting or sales
- Strong sense of integrity, self-motivation, a competitive spirit, and a sense of humor
- Proven experience building and maintaining long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated follow-up skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Technology skills that include Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office; calendar management software experience strongly preferred
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is committed to building a diverse workforce and has cultivated a culture where employees are encouraged to bring their whole, authentic selves to work. We believe diversity drives innovation, and we know true inclusion is not possible without continuous education and reflection. Our goal is to help all employees feel celebrated and supported, so we do our best to bridge the gaps between our differences by consistently providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
If you are interested and meet these qualifications, please apply here, or email your resume to Stuart Coleman (firstname.lastname@example.org). We look forward to hearing from you!