Recruiter – Administrative & HR Staffing
The Hollister Group is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Recruiter on our Administrative & HR Staffing team in Boston, MA. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. As Boston’s leading staffing consultancy repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work” and a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Proactively connect with potential talent through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen, and identify qualified Administrative and Human Resources talent for both contract and direct hire opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants face-to-face, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Manage the talent interview process from initial interview through offer stage
- Work collaboratively with the team to identify and facilitate the best match between talent desires and client needs
- Actively look for new pathways to recruit talent including at job fairs, colleges fairs, and networking events
- Conduct research on prospects, negotiate terms, and place talent at client companies
- Learn best practices for hiring, interviewing, and salary negotiations
- Develop meaningful talent relationships to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but experience will be strongly considered
- At least 6 months in a role related to Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, Recruiting, or Consultative Sales required
- An interest in proactively reaching out to candidates via email or phone
- Proven experience building and maintaining long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Technology skills that include Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office; calendar management software experience strongly preferred; Salesforce experience is a bonus
Hollister is encouraging each person to meet and collaborate in person as much as possible, and we have been pleased to see our team embrace a hybrid work schedule. We are currently only considering talent who is open to working in the office 2-3 days per week. We cannot consider your candidacy if you are seeking fully remote work.
If you are interested in this position, please click the apply button below, or email Mike Raimondi at firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you!