Executive & Personal Assistant to CEO & Founder
The Hollister Group is looking for an exceptional Executive & Personal Assistant to support our CEO and Founder. This role is made for someone who wants to be an integral player in supporting our CEO and our Cultures division, while also acting as a key member of our Workplace Excellence team and reporting to our Director of Organizational Development. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s leading placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Own the CEO’s calendar including scheduling meetings, coordinating with travel agent for offsite trips, and interacting with clients and prospects on behalf of the CEO
- Manage basic administrative duties for the CEO including responding & composing emails, ordering/purchasing supplies, answering phone calls, and assisting with personal requests
- Operate as the gatekeeper to the CEO and provide recommendations as it relates to scheduling, time management, and prioritization
- Manage and keep updated list of contacts for CEO across all platforms (LinkedIn, email, mobile, etc.)
- Triage messages and respond on behalf of CEO or escalate as necessary
- Work closely with the CEO to identify opportunities and develop messaging on a variety of external-facing activities such as speaking engagements and key notes; responsible for drafting submissions and correspondence as well as presentations and support materials
- Plan, write, edit, and distribute internal and external communication emails around Cultures program enrollment
- Track participation across all Cultures programs
- Act as the key advocate for promoting programs led by the Cultures division; partner closely with the Director of Organizational Development to ensure tight alignment and consistency in branding of all programming details and marketing of Cultures programs
- Communicate effectively and consistently with the Cultures division as well as the Director of Organization Development in regards to all upcoming Cultures division program dates
- Establish a system for Cultures program enrollment in support of Founder & CEO; establish deadlines for invitations and draft correspondence to invite CEO’s contacts
- Handle other special projects and duties as needed
- 3-5 years of experience as an Executive Assistant and/or Personal Assistant
- Experience managing external communications for an individual, department, or organization
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, top-notch attention to detail, and a proven ability to write and edit executive correspondence
- Ability to use discretion and represent the CEO in confidential matters
- Proven mastery of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems, take initiative, anticipate CEO’s needs
- Strong prioritization skills with a history of managing and hitting goals in a deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Hollister is encouraging each person to meet and collaborate in person as much as possible, and we have been pleased to see our team embrace a hybrid work schedule. We welcome applicants who are looking for a hybrid schedule and we are open to discussing a variety of flexible options with our employees. At this time we are not accepting applications from talent who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in this position, please click the apply button below or email Mike Raimondi at email@example.com