Global industry leader and a consistently recognized Best Place To Work Company is searching for a Senior Manager of Global Finance for a highly strategic and visible role.
The Senior Manager, Global FP&A will be a critical business partner providing analysis & financial support to influence strategic decision making. This role will work directly with senior leadership and have an active “seat at the table” in regards to executive leadership discussions and decision making.
Ideal candidates have 10+ years of experience, extensive business partnering experience in a global setting, and a highly strategic mindset, capable of influencing, advising within a top performing, dynamic culture.
This organization has an incredibly generous total compensation package, including base, bonus, profit sharing & 100% paid benefits.
- Lead strategic planning process for global function; partner with business leaders to support finance objectives and goals
- Identify business trends and make strategic recommendations to address variances and evolving business needs
- Responsible for overseeing project analysis & reporting to stakeholders
- Lead annual planning & forecasting process for companies largest division
- Create metrics to analyze business trends and efficiency in existing business model
- Develop small team of analysts locally and globally
- Spearhead process improvements related to existing analysis & reporting process; make recommendations on improvements needed and lead any necessary implementations
- Special ad hoc projects
- 10+ years strategic finance ideally in a global environment
- MBA a plus
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Very strong systems skills
- Impressive leadership abilities – able to develop talent and lead amongst a team of top performers
- Change agent, able to improve processes and drive efficiency
- Desire to grow long term with the organization