One of Boston’s oldest agencies focused on improving health services is looking to add a Grants Specialist to their tightknit team. Reporting to the Grants Director with a dotted line to the CFO, the Grants Specialist will handle a mix of financial management and compliance projects for a portfolio of grants. This role is ideal for a grants specialist with hands-on knowledge of federal and state grant principles and procedures as well as the ability to think critically and solve problems as they arise. This client is a trusted asset to the Boston community and seeks to employ those with the same mission driven mindset.
- 2+ years of grants experience
- Bachelor’s degree, Accounting, Finance or related field preferred
- Experience maintaining financial management and overseeing compliance for grants and contracts
- Ability to work in accordance with government regulations, funder requirements, and company Policies.
- Experience with Great Plains preferred
- Self-motivated and deadline driven with the ability to work independently or as a member of a team
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hollister is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.