The Hollister Group is currently seeking an energetic, sales-minded individual to join us as a Technical Recruiter on our Technology Staffing team in Boston, MA. You will be joining a self-directed team with a focus on collaboration. Repeatedly recognized as a “Best Place to Work,” a “Top 100 Women-Led Business,” and one of Boston’s leading placement firms, we hope our record speaks for itself.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
The Hollister Group is committed to being a diverse and inclusive workforce. Everyone is welcome at Hollister and we encourage our employees to be comfortable bringing their authentic whole selves to work. We value multiple approaches and points of view. We believe diversity drives innovation, so we’re building a culture where differences are celebrated.
We’re also seeking ways to grow our network of people, programs, and tools to ensure our pipeline is representative of the diversity within the community we serve. We are actively encouraging our recruiters to do the same, and to tap into a multitude of sources to access diverse talent to introduce to our clients who are hiring. We are simultaneously providing opportunities for individual and organizational learning about diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Hollister Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, ancestry, family or parental status, military service, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.
- Proactively connect with potential Technology talent through community involvement, professional networking, attending events, cultivating referrals, and utilizing online job boards
- Source, screen, and identify qualified Technology talent primarily for contract opportunities
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Manage the talent interview process from the initial interview through the offer stage
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to identify and facilitate the best match between talent desires and client needs
- Provide outstanding customer service and provide a top-notch experience to applicants
- Conduct research on new technology and stay up to date on current technology trends
- Develop meaningful talent relationships to function as an advocate and resource throughout the job search process
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but experience will be strongly considered
- One year of experience in customer service, recruiting, or business development in the Technology industry
- Knowledge or strong interest in current and new technology trends
- Proven experience building and maintaining long-term relationships and networks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrated follow-up skills
- Extremely strong organizational skills, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Technology skills that include Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft Office; calendar management software experience strongly preferred; Salesforce experience is a plus
Hollister is encouraging each person to meet and collaborate in person as much as possible, and we have been pleased to see our team embrace a hybrid work schedule. We welcome applicants who are looking for a hybrid schedule and we are open to discussing a variety of flexible options with our employees. At this time we are not accepting applications from talent who would need to work 100% remotely in an indefinite capacity. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you are interested in this position, please email Mike Raimondi at email@example.com.