Looking for an experienced HRIS Analyst to maintain and optimize our HRIS and dive into compensation related projects. As part of a collaborative HR group, you’ll be the analytical expert across the HR function. This company offers excellent benefits including competitive base salary, pension, tuition reimbursement, MBTA contribution and more.
- Administer HRIS and compensation programs for the company
- Responsible for system design and development
- Maintain processes for efficiency and ensure internal controls are in place
- Provide training to new employees
- Develop annual incentive programs
- Stay up to date on compensation-related regulations
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelors degree
- Strong systems (advanced Excel required, WorkDay preferred)
- Demonstrated project management experience
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hollister is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.