Senior Accountant - Biotech
A publicly traded biotech company in Burlington is looking to add a Senior Accountant to their team due to growth. This position will help the company grow from the inside and will focus on SEC reporting and several other important technical accounting aspects. You will help with the implementation of SOX and you will assist in maintaining/improving internal controls. The ideal candidate will be committed to their work and wanting to improve every day, always willing to learn something new.
- Outstanding Employee Benefits
- Stock options are available to employees
- Community involvement and volunteer work opportunities
- Lead the implementation of SOX
- Assist with SEC reporting
- Technical accounting (ASC 606 & 842)
- Help maintain/improve internal policies and controls
- Research and keep up-to-date on technical accounting topics
- Point person for any external audits
- BS or BA in Accounting
- 2+ years of relevant experience | 1+ years of working heavily with SOX
- Public Accounting experience or Big 4 experience preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Team player who is comfortable working independently
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to Dan Alber at email@example.com.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Hollister is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people who are under-represented in their respective occupation or position.